Curriculum and Programs
- The three and four year old traditional preschool program runs Monday through Friday with half or full day options available.
- Half Day Session: 8:00am to 11:00am
- Full Day Session: 8:00am to 3:00pm
- Teaches Creative Curriculum and One-in-Christ Faith-based curriculum.
- This program is designed to prepare preschoolers for the next level of learning.
- This is a tuition-based program.
- The Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) is Michigan’s state funded preschool program for four year olds who turn 4 by September 1st.
- Families must be income eligible to qualify for this free preschool program.
- Classes are full day, 8:00am to 3:00pm, Monday through Thursday.
- The GSRP program teaches the renowned Creative Curriculum.
- Snacks and lunches are provided daily.
- This program is designed to ensure that each child is prepared to thrive in Kindergarten.
Creative Curriculum helps teachers create a high-quality learning environment and build a thorough understanding of best practices. Daily resources help teachers plan and manage every moment of their day. Hands on activities are a major part of the day. Creative Curriculum helps build children’s confidence, creativity and critical thinking skills, and promotes positive outcomes.
The Three Year Old Preschool curriculum is taught thematically. Each week there is a certain topic or theme about which the children learn. Incorporated into each theme are lessons pertaining to each of the subject areas. Christian faith based teaching and Jesus time are also part of the daily curriculum.
The Four Year Old Traditional Preschool curriculum is taught through the Creative Curriculum, a high quality learning environment that builds a thorough understanding of best practices. Hands on activities are a major part of the school day. The curriculum helps build children’s confidence, creativity and critical thinking skills, and promotes positive outcomes. Christian faith based teaching and Jesus time is also part of the daily curriculum.